Thursday 12 April 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

I was so happy to find out i'd been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Shoba Anneka at She Shops A Lot! I've only been blogging for just less than a month, and it's such a good feeling to know that someone actually enjoys reading my blog! Thank you so much for this Shoba!

I also just want to say, that it really makes my day when someone comments on a post, or follows me. I do try to reply to all of my comments, and I think 9 times out of 10 I do!


Rules:
1. Nominate 10 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
7 random facts:
  1.  I've played guitar since I was 7.
  2. I'm terrified of sheep, no idea why.
  3. I'd rather sit in with my little sister and brothers and watch a movie, than go out with my friends and get drunk.
  4. I don't like buying things if my rooms messy because I hate putting new things away in to an untidy room, and would rather keep the stuff in the bags until I tidy up!
  5. Following on from the above fact, my room is tidy to practically an OCD level, I actuallly enjoy tidying and cleaning my room!
  6. I would give anything to meet Taylor Swift, she is my absoloute idol!
  7. I've never spent over £17.50 on a make up product, which was my MAC powder.
10 Bloggers!

  1. Flaws and All
  2. Hello, Terri Lowe
  3. The Sunday Girl
  4. Miss LV
  5. The Beauty Of Louise
  6. Not A Fashion Student
  7. pretty.not.included
  8. Peluxe
  9. drugstoreandbargainlover
  10. Lexi Heart's It!
 Check them all out, and be sure to follow them! They're all fab! <3

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for awarding me, doll!!
    You're blog is fab too and I'll be sure to post the award soon. :)

    xoxo Lexi
    alexaheartofficial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Love reading them, and I promise I read every single one! xo