Sunday 8 July 2012

Tousle Me Softly Finishing Touch Cream Review

I recently purchased the Tousle Me Softly Finishing Touch Cream by Herbal Essences for £4.79 from Boots.
The white, thick substance is meant to be applied to hair to give you a natural, tousled look.  It is more effective when applied when your hair is wet, but when dry it can help to redefine the waves in your hair.






The packaging I think is really nice to look at, and the smell of the product is amazing, it is described at 'wild violet' which isin't too strong, but stays in your hair all day. I also think you get a good amount of product with 150ml, especially when you don't need that much to style your hair with it.

Personally I haven't tried to apply it when my hair was dry because when I have used it, the curls have stayed in all day, but when applying it to wet hair, it has a great effect! My hair is naturally quite wavy already, but it does need quite a bit of help to get nice looking waves.

I apply the product after I wash my hair, towel drying it first, then apply a dollop to my hair, running it through the bottom half of my hair, then putting excess further up. I then scrunch with my hands until it looks wavy, and then let it dry naturally.







This is the result!

The picture was taken at 11 at night, so the curls have clearly lasted all day, without the help of hairspray!


To sum it all up, I LOVE this product!  I think it works really well with my hair, and am really happy with the results!




2 comments:

  1. Really want to try this
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks really nice in the picture and you're very good at writing reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Love reading them, and I promise I read every single one! xo