Thursday 12 April 2012

Haul!

Went shopping in Glasgow city centre today, and picked up a few things!



 



Finally, I decided to pick up a couple of the L'oreal Rouge Caress lipsticks! Love these products, and will be doing a blog post on them in the next few days! I got them in the colours Impulsive Fuchsia and Fashionisa Pink, i'm really happy with both of them, and I think i'll pick up another couple soon!





I also picked up a Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick in the colour Delicate Pearl, I already have one in Coral Pearl. They are both quite shimmery colours, incredibly buildable, and very wearable. They tend to last about 3-4 hours which is pretty good!





Yeah, I went a little lipstick crazy, but i'm obsessed with them right now! The final one I got is a Rimmel Lasting Finish in the colour Alarm. It's an incredible red colour, which because it's not bright, I actually think its quite wearable. It applies really well, and dosen't look cheap, which I think red lipsticks can do very easily.





The last 2 things I got from Superdrug were Revlon nail polishes. I've heard a lot of great things about these, but i've still not managed to try them out because I have acrylics on so it'll be a few weeks before I can, but I really love the colours, and the pinky one is definetly my favourite!

 

The final thing I got today was an OPI nail polish in the colour My Address Is Hollywood from the Touring America Collection. It's a really pretty pink colour, more bold than the revlon one I also purchased, I can't wait to try this out!

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading about the Rouge Caress lipsticks more and more lately, really curious to try them now :) That first Revlon nail polish is such a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Love reading them, and I promise I read every single one! xo